Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Whole New World.

Thinking of the future, several questions hover over most University students' heads.  
1. What am I going to do in a year or two when I graduate?
2. How will I be able to put food on my table?
3. Is there a balance between work and pleasure (ie. will I enjoy my job)?
...etc.

Well, as my junior year comes to a close, I have to start looking at my options.  My father has connections in the business world, but do I really want to take that (simple) specific route?  Or do I want to follow my dream and make money using my written words?  Is there some sort of way to combine my ability to be clear, concise and correct while earning a decent living?

I've been thinking about this for some time now, and I was thinking that any connections I may have now cannot possibly know what the future holds and how this converging world of ours will look in five, ten, fifteen years.

Think about it.  We are the first generation that will truly be able to see, and be apart of the absurdity to come.

No comments: